Six MotoGP riders have officially confirmed that they will change helmet manufacturers for the 2023 season.
Former world champion Fabio Quartararo switched from Scorpion to HJC, as did race winner Aprilia Aleix Espargaro who traded KYT for Kabuto.
New LCR Honda rider Alex Rins switches from Nolan to Scorpion while RNF Aprilia’s Raul Fernandez has revealed the switch from HJC back to Shark and Pol Espargaro will return to AGV from HJC.
After Jorge Martin announced his new contract with Alpinestars helmet apparel, now it’s just Jack Miller who hasn’t announced what brand he will use, although rumors are growing that Australian riders will also be approached by Alpinestars.
Several others are still officially confirming their brands, with Jorge Martin and Jack Miller being linked with the new Alpinestars helmet.
- Marco Bezzecchi – AGV
- Alex Marquez – Shoei
- Enea Bastianini – KYT
- Marc Marquez – Shoei
- Johann Zarco – Shark
- Francesco Bagnaia – Suomi
- Fabio Di Giannantonio – Shoei
- Takaaki Nakagami – Arai
- Franco Morbidelli – AGV
- Brad Binder – HJC
- Miguel Oliveira – Shark
- Luca Marini – AGV
- Maverick Vinales – Arai
- Augusto Fernandez – KYT
- Joan Mir – AGV
- Aleix Espargaro – Kabuto (formerly KYT)
- Fabio Quartararo – HJC (formerly Scorpion)
- Alex Rins – Scorpion (formerly Nolan)
- Pol Espargaro – AGV (HJC 2022)
- Raul Fernandez – Shark (HJC 2022)
- Jorge Martin – Alpinestars (Shark in 2022)
- Jack Miller – Alpinestars? (AGV in 2022)